Dynadot

Uk Domainers / Webmasters / Interesting Individuals

NameSilo
Watch

Sabre

First Time Poster!Top Member
Impact
Well, there must be a few UK based people on this forum.

So, give a shout out. Let's link up. Have a chat. Grab a coffee. Go on a hiking trip to Snowdonia. Visit a football match. Chase some pigeons in Trafalgar Square like five year olds. Have a couple of bottles at Balls Brothers.

So, where are you all?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Are you serious, lol?

Same... :bingo:

I live near Central Park, on the way to Writtle.

•••
•••
Whereabouts? It's a bit old place..

•••
Office is on the outskirts of Ipswich, although I live north of Framlingham. Seems to be a few of us in Easy Anglia, I know of one other who lives in Felixstowe.

Jason...

•••
I live in Bristol. Anyone else? :)

•••
Office is on the outskirts of Ipswich, although I live north of Framlingham. Seems to be a few of us in Easy Anglia, I know of one other who lives in Felixstowe.

Jason...

Framlingham is a nice area - been around there a couple of times. :) I guess it makes sense as its in and around the commuter belt for London..

I live in Bristol. Anyone else? :)

Much of my family live in Bristol and I grew up there. (for 18 years!) Great city, one excellent football team (and one .. well.. ;)) and lots of cider. Proper job. :xf.love:

•••
Sussex here. I feel like the only domainer in the whole of this county ..lol

•••
Sussex here. I feel like the only domainer in the whole of this county ..lol

I know a few UK based domainers - I think its just the fact that there have been very few UK based domaining events so its hard to meet those with similar business interests (except through sites such as NamePros)

•••
I work in London and live in Kent, the garden of england. Would be great to network with other u.k domainers, affiliate marketers for web projects.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

•••
I work in London and live in Kent, the garden of england. Would be great to network with other u.k domainers, affiliate marketers for web projects.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Feel free to add me on LinkedIn

•••
There are a few, we were group number one on the (now defunct?) groups feature:
http://www.namepros.com/groups/1-uk-domainers.html

Moved to Newport (Wales) from London last year. Still finding the odd WHOIS to update.

I've already done everything on the list. Except 'Balls Brothers'.

•••
I am in Oldham, near Manchester.

•••
I am near Chester le Street, between Durham and Newcastle

•••
•••
Nice to see some new UK people here. :wave:

•••
•••
Anyone from the UK here who lives close to Sussex? It will be nice to meet if we could all meet for a cup of coffee :)

Kmt.co.uk on sedo No Reserve Auction Click

•••
SE London/Kent :).

Often up in London area. Sometimes down Ashford way too :).

•••
It seems I'm the only foreigner here, Glasgow, Scotland.

•••
Public opinion is not in favour of independence in Scotland, so I believe I'm ok. :D

•••
Ok line in the sand - Anyone fancy a virtual meet up/skype?

•••
Hi Folks,

Just got the account! Happy New Year to everyone!
I am from SE London, from Beckenham. Happy to see here some members from UK and even from my area!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back