Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain UGJY.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooodles

Established Member
Impact
3
Hey I am wondering what the apprasisal for this domain will be? Just won it on ebay.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dooodles said:
Hey I am wondering what the apprasisal for this domain will be? Just won it on ebay.

I would say reg.fee, 4letter com's arent worth that much yet, theres still alot available, hold on to it for a while and it may go up!.

Good luck,
Andree
 
1
•••
Thanks for your comments. Rep added.
 
0
•••
I say reg fee as well because you can still register 4 letter .com.
If your 4 letter made sense, it would've had a higher value.
 
0
•••
Strangely pronouncable...I'd say 2xreg...
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back