IT.COM

Ugh..fake bids

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I know this girl... who bidded on my domain and shes my friend i know she is lying.
Bid History : Bid amounts protected until close of auction.
All_original - 2003-06-26 10:01:46

Yea right.. I know her shes a rip off.:| :|

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
woah, your link in the profile contains kind of strong language.. maybe remove that until you know somethings actually there.

•••
•••
>.< oo i didnt see thaat um. done

•••
Please exhaust all other forms of contact (PM/email) to the seller before posting any accusations please.

Perhaps this is just a misunderstanding?

•••
•••
What is going on with NamePros.. I have seen like 4 accusations today.. why not talk to "all_original" and straighten it out before posting here

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
What is going on with NamePros.. I have seen like 4 accusations today.. why not talk to "all_original" and straighten it out before posting here

Thank you GCGirl ... it appears to me that this "CE0/IDB/domainappraisals" fella' came here to incite and disrupt the Namepros community, and in so doing, also advertise his/her own site and/or services. He has his own personal agenda, IMHO.
I would encourage folks to PM with their fellow members if there are any questions or concerns, as well as to PM any one of us here on the Staff. Accusations are taken VERY seriously, and we would appreciate it if you'd contact us here before potentially harming another's credibility through the use of public posts in this type of manner.
Thanks a lot.

•••
hmmm... i'm lost too, is it being suggested in this thread that i was accusing someone of something :) ??

•••
Originally posted by sponk
hmmm... i'm lost too, is it being suggested in this thread that i was accusing someone of something :) ??

Not at all, Sponk ... we are supportive of your original post in this thread, and I believe that's the consensus. :)
Keep up the good work.

•••
•••
whoa that's confusing. hopefully it all gets straightened out. O_o

•••
•••
Umm.. there is 2 times this has happened with this person now.. I dunno what to think

•••
Uh, hi Em, stfu you don't know me worth ****, and I'm the one WHO even told you HOW to use namepros, your so ****ing clueless *****, get a clue, and stay out of my ****ing life.

•••
•••
•••
•••
D-:

All_original ... please refrain from that type of posting! If you're having an "issue" with the thread-starter, please post here constructively and professionally, or PM the individual to work out your differences. There seems to be some sort of miscommunication between the two of you, IMHO, and now it's spilling over on to the site here. No more of this unsubstantiated "shes a rip off" (Emzzz) or "clueless bitch" (Annie) comments, please.
If I can be of any assistance in resolving the matter, please feel free to PM me directly.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

•••
Jeff, I have to go with Emzzz on this one.. she obviously did what emzzz said since she's flipping out about it.. also, it's in plain site that after an auction she backed out and said she was keeping the domain..

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Jeff, I have to go with Emzzz on this one.. she obviously did what emzzz said since she's flipping out about it.. also, it's in plain site that after an auction she backed out and said she was keeping the domain..

Uh, go with whoever, Namepros sucks big ones anyhow, and I'm the one who even TOLD her about it, so screw you and namepros, shove it.

•••
Technically I brought most of the teens her.. I brought Alex who brought you most likely and you brought someone else.. who cares who brought who anyways! This is about what you were doing.. I saw you bid on a domain in auction and now it's up to 254.. so did you actually plan on buying it?

•••
Annie (All_Original), I have asked you politely to please refrain from using such abrasive language and tone ... "sucks big ones" and "screw you" and "shove it" hardly show much effort on your part. GCGirl, your continual posts here in this thread just seem to incite the parties, IMHO. Please allow the site Administrators to perform their due diligence at this time.
We will aggressively pursue potential "fake bids", as you can read in the Auction Rules, "Once you place a bid, you may not retract it.
Abuse of the NamePros.com Auction could result in grounds for dismissal and/or legal action." In addition, we are reviewing investigating the contents of this thread at this time.
Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation.

•••
whatever.. I will be on Namepros less if I am told not to post in a thread.. this is a community so posting is pretty much what is supposed to be done. I don't appreciate someone telling me that I am the cause of this continuing because I post my views.. it's not called for. If someone WAS dealing with it then maybe this thread would be closed.. hmmm

Also, I thought you were a mod not an admin.. so shouldn't RJ be posting that?!
Oh, RJ brought you here to mod.. I was told that yes.. but acting superior over others isn't the job of a mod.. I have been here longer and I know you were brought in just to mod.. so I deal with that. But acting like you are the best person here I won't deal with. I don't see NameCaster or DrWho doing that.

Last edited:
•••
I'm truly sorry if you feel like I'm "acting superior" or the "best person" ... I can tell you, in NO WAY are either one part of my make-up. I referred to the "team" here as "Administrators" in my last post for simplicity purposes only. We are reviewing the contents of this thread, and any potential fake bids. I wasn't asking you not to post in any thread ... rather, simply, that IMHO your comments seemed to incite "All_original" into her foul and abrasive threads. Basically, I was asking a favor of you, a dear friend and helpful "Team Blue" member ... though I guess it didn't come out the way I had hoped. I was making a simple request that you allow myself and the others here on the "Administrative team" to perform some research on exactly what has been accused in this thread. I'm trying to put an end to All_original's abusive and foul-mouthed posting, in the end.
Sorry for the miscommunication here, GCGirl. Please feel free to comment openly. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back