NameSilo

domain ufm.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

GrayGhost

Impact
Name is a nice shorthand for my business name. Don't need, just want. Free estimates range from $500-$125k+. Can't make heads or tails. Any input is appreciated. Thx!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
baseline for LLL.com is 15k to 20k(more than that but we are talking bare minimum) yours is super nice exact value ? no one can be sure since it requires an end-user willing to pay out that amount :) LLL.com are tricky to appraise since most people never had one or dealt with them including me

checkout https://shortnames.com/lll to see other LLL.com on the market and how much they are selling for

good luck very nice name

edit: pee.com sold for 39k recently what a steal..

Last edited:
•••
Mid $XX,XXX on a bad day. Low $XXX,XXX or higher to the right buyer.

It is an excellent acronym with FM in.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Thanks guys for putting that into context. When you said a lot, you meant A LOT! I guess that explains why the sellers have been hounding me since I showed interest. Don't think it is worth that for a "don't need, just want" buy. I appreciate the info.

pee.com, I can only image what will be hosted on that site...bet the competition is pissed, lol!

•••
Good domains sell themselves!

Anything can sell for any price if the likelihood is low enough.

NameBio has 2,438 LLL.com sales. Only 18 were over $1M. The are for terms like Sex (2x), Ice, Fly (3x), Tom, VIP, Men, Zip, Guy, Sky, etc.

UFM is not comparable to those. It is a lot more comparable to one like HFM.com that sold for $90K last year.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
Anything can sell for any price if the likelihood is low enough.

NameBio has 2,438 LLL.com sales. Only 18 were over $1M. The are for terms like Sex (2x), Ice, Fly (3x), Tom, VIP, Men, Zip, Guy, Sky, etc.

UFM is not comparable to those. It is a lot more comparable to one like HFM.com that sold for $90K last year.

Brad
I agree that ufm is higher quality since it can be used for an FM radio station so yeah this is probably the best 3L .com anyone will see for sale!

•••
Easily, a $1,000,000 domain to the right end-user. I doubt a reseller would pay you more than $120,000 for it though

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
@GrayGhost Estimate: Its a lot

Welcome to the community

•••
Thanks for the welcome and input. Not sure what "a lot" amounts to, are we talking $1ks, $10ks, $100ks?

•••
@GrayGhost High 5 figures / 6 figures (with the right end user ...a lot)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back