domain UberCuba.com Please Appraise

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevef1fan

Established Member
Impact
4
Hi Everyone.

I'd love to know people's thoughts re. potential value for my new domain UberCuba.com.

I'd read there's been alot of interest recently in Cuban domains.
I think this one is pretty memorable.

Although in german it means above, uber is slang for being the best, top, supreme etc. 539 million returns on google, though obviously not all relevant !

Oh well, please let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,

Steve
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back