NameSilo

domain ubed (dot) net and others

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirus

Established Member
Impact
0
:hi: I'm new here and new to domain business too.

Recently I bought 4 domains in cheap price.

ubed (dot) net

diskdata (dot) net

watchwebcam (dot) net

girlroom (dot) info

I think they're good name but don't know value of them. Please help me appraise these domain.

Thanks in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Anyone?

If they are no value, I may consider develop for my own sites.
 
0
•••
I would put ubed around reg fee to very low $xx and recommend grace deleting the rest. If you are going to develop, pick a good domain and don't use these. IMO.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back