Domain Empire

information UAE's new digital cryptocurrency.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I got these
Abervault.com
Aberswitch.com
Aberexchanger.com

•••
I got these
Abervault.com
Aberswitch.com
Aberexchanger.com

Nice. Had abervault.com on my list. I was 50-50 on it because someone already had aberbank aberwallet abercoin

When I see the best regged already I get discourage and quit. But if only I hadn't I woulda gotten aberNews.com that same day.

Moral? Never surrender.

Congrats on the sweet reg! Best of luck!

Last edited:
•••
•••
I SOLD three ABER domains for $4000+ .

i am not saying to hand reg aber domains because all good patterns already gone -

•••
I SOLD three ABER domains for $4000+ .

i am not saying to hand reg aber domains because all good patterns already gone -

Nice!!!?? Exciting!

Did you reg aber domain because of this thread?

Is it for the crypto niche or something else?
End-user?
What platform?
NDA?
Outbound?
Inbound?
Broker?
What was your hold time?

•••
There is no broker - afternic BIN - i listed for low prices i even do not know the actual value of aber currency. Sold for cheap imo but profit is profit .

I regd when aber currency launched - thread found today :)

Purchased Price : $12 for three domains -

one sold for $2500
other two sold for $999 each .

still own

AberSaudi.com
AberDubai.com
AberGulf.com
AberCoins.com

Regards

Last edited:
•••
There is no broker - afternic BIN - i listed for low prices i even do not know the actual value of aber currency. Sold for cheap imo but profit is profit .

one sold for $2500

still own

AberSaudi.com
AberDubai.com
AberGulf.com
AberCoins.com

Regards

Nice. Hope Namebio lists it. If it was afternic. Usually not.

Congrats!

•••

one sold for $2500

still own

AberSaudi.com
AberDubai.com
AberGulf.com
AberCoins.com

Regards

Aber domains are specific.
I like as big an umbrella as possible like.

Uaebit.com
Coinuae.com
Bituae.com

I do have
AberMena.com
CoinAber.com
Payaber.com
Freeaber.com
Bestaber.com

Last edited:
•••
Nice. Hope Namebio lists it. If it was afternic. Usually not.

Congrats!
i do not think they will publish sales without permission . i missed few nice names that time . i was about to register when i was doing but someone was very fast , registered before me and he had same list lol .

•••
Lol. I still have contact for guy who bought my Coin Mena domain. I'll wait till his exchange gets big.

•••
i do not think they will publish sales without permission . i missed few nice names that time . i was about to register when i was doing but someone was very fast , registered before me and he had same list lol .

Were your domains EMD or category killers.

•••
Aber domains are specific.
I like as big an umbrella as possible like.

Uaebit.com
Coinuae.com
Bituae.com

I do have
AberMena.com
CoinAber.com
Payaber.com
Freeaber.com
Bestaber.com

I guess we "BOTH" own the name CoinAber.com...:sneaky:

•••
My understanding is that Aber is a *wholesale* currency created only for inter-bank settlements... What that means is that everyday consumers will not have access to Aber for retail spending. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's only for banks, which is pretty damn critical when it comes to domain investing. Not sure if I'll be touching this one...

•••
I guess we "BOTH" own the name CoinAber.com...:sneaky:

Hahaha. I just check Whois and see Epik and assume mine! Lol

Maybe bitaber.com? I forget.lol nice one.

Yea just checked. It's BitAber.com and CryptoAber.com not too shabby!:xf.grin:

•••
Looks like Token Aber and Aber Tokens now taken.

•••
I have
_AberNow.com
_Aber.cash
_Aber.money

•••
•••
Hahaha. I just check Whois and see Epik and assume mine! Lol

Maybe bitaber.com? I forget.lol nice one.

Yea just checked. It's BitAber.com and CryptoAber.com not too shabby!:xf.grin:

forgot to add. once this "becomes" something.

Everyone will want some FREE ABER.

so.......here's mine. FreeAber.com

they will want to pay using Aber

PayAber.com

they will; want the best Aber Wallets or the best Aber Engineers or tech or Best Aber Exchanges.

BestAber.com

•••
My understanding is that Aber is a *wholesale* currency created only for inter-bank settlements... What that means is that everyday consumers will not have access to Aber for retail spending. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's only for banks, which is pretty damn critical when it comes to domain investing. Not sure if I'll be touching this one...

I believe if this is only for Inter-bank settlements that's pretty closed minded when compared to XRP.

Aber needs to be "liquid".

that said it HAS to at one point be accessible to the masses for it to be "liquid". or else they can just use XRP. which is GOOD FOR ME! :xf.grin:

•••
Got UAEtoken the other day on the drop 😁 also bought DubaiCrypto last week.

•••
•••
You XRP fanboys are going to be highly disappointed to find out that CBDCs will not be interested in a private company being at the center of their cross border transactions. It's just not going to happen.

It is far more likely for them to use their own coin. Hardcore XRP fanboys will keep dreaming though...

I believe if this is only for Inter-bank settlements that's pretty closed minded when compared to XRP.

Aber needs to be "liquid".

that said it HAS to at one point be accessible to the masses for it to be "liquid". or else they can just use XRP. which is GOOD FOR ME! :xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back