IT.COM

domain uae tourist guide com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

medo002000

Established Member
Impact
hi
can someone please help me for pricing this domain name?
uae tourist guide com
UAE is united arab emirates where dubai and abu dhabi located
and here is go daddy statistics

uae1.png
uae2.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
i still dont see any value
what about the similar sold domains?! .. when we mention uae we mention dubai which is one of the most visited places recently

•••
$1 :giggle:

Last edited:
•••
i got a buyer already but i am trying to find the best price possible ! i dont need jokes ! if it's doesnt worth then why other similar domains sold for this price ?

•••
what about the similar sold domains?! .. when we mention uae we mention dubai which is one of the most visited places recently
I develop travel-related sites, I have a bunch of such sites, but I would never reg or buy a such domain.
Not like brandable, not like easy to memorize, not like SEO-friendly etc

•••
i got a buyer already but i am trying to find the best price possible ! i dont need jokes ! if it's doesnt worth then why other similar domains sold for this price ?
then sell it

•••
then sell it
he want it for low price and you see how much the similar sold domains .. i try to get fair price for it and i dont know should i sell it now or try to reach new buyers

•••
he want it for low price and you see how much the similar sold domains .. i try to get fair price for it and i dont know should i sell it now or try to reach new buyers
I have no idea why other ones used to buy those domains.
You asked us, and I told you my opinion.
I would not buy or reg it.
If somebody is willing to pay you, take whatever they give you and close the deal.

•••
Don't forget that domaining is one of ways for money washing.
I saw a lof of nonsense domains, sold for XX,XXX and higher.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Don't forget that domaining is one of ways for money washing.
I saw a lof of nonsense domains, sold for XX,XXX and higher.
maybe because of seo... backlinks or traffic

•••
maybe because of seo... backlinks or traffic
No, I saw a bunch of nonsense domains, which had no sense, traffic, etc.
I saw a dozen of recently registered domains in russian which were sold for XXX,XXX.
All domains even had no sense and had 3-4 or even more words.. They were registered just for "sale" and to whiten corruption money.
The same do many people (also here), I mean to whiten money, not sure about corruptioners here...
:)

Last edited:
•••
No, I saw a bunch of nonsense domains, which had no sense, traffic, etc.
I saw a dozen of recently registered domains in russian which were sold for XXX,XXX.
All domains even had no sense and had 3-4 or even more words.. They were registered just for "sale" and to whiten corruption money.
The same do many people (also here), I mean to whiten money, not sure about corruptioners here...
:)
ok but no one will whiten 500$ :xf.grin: or 1000$ the prices are low and i think bought to make a website for affiliate or investing .. maybe

•••
ok but no one will whiten 500$ :xf.grin: or 1000$ the prices are low and i think bought to make a website for affiliate or investing .. maybe
You have no imagination...
Not always this is a corruption million issue..
As you know, in many countries, over 60k yearly means paying 45% TAX..
Why lose so much money if no one guarantees you will continue getting so high ROI in 1, 5, or 10 years..
Then why not create an account offshore or create a company and then (when your yearly ROI descreases), start getting a monthly salary from this source?
There is a huge difference between paying TAX from 100k or 500k yearly and from just 20-40k yearly.

Or, for example, I want to pay you 10k but I officially have no money and don't want anybody to know it was me, who paid you, and you need an invoice.
Selling a domain name on one of the decent domain markets is the solution. You get the invoice, and not from me, but from the decently known marketplace.

Last edited:
•••

Sell it then, what's the point in asking strangers on the internet? It's not the most desirable name and the buyer pool is super limited. Just take any offer and don't overthink like you have gold cos you don't! :giggle:

Last edited:
•••
You have no imagination...
Not always this is a corruption million issue..
As you know, in many countries, over 60k yearly means paying 45% TAX..
Why lose so much money if no one guarantees you will continue getting so high ROI in 1, 5, or 10 years..
Then why not create an account offshore or create a company and then (when your yearly ROI descreases), start getting a monthly salary from this source?
There is a huge difference between paying TAX from 100k or 500k yearly and from just 20-40k yearly.

Or, for example, I want to pay you 10k but I officially have no money and don't want anybody to know it was me, who paid you, and you need an invoice.
Selling a domain name on one of the decent domain markets is the solution. You get the invoice, and not from me, but from the decently known marketplace.
what i mean is to divide it in higher amounts .. not that low

•••
Sell it then, what's the point in asking strangers on the internet? It's not the most desirable name and the buyer pool is super limited. Just take any offer and don't overthink like you have gold cos you don't! :giggle:
because the offered price is low compared to similar sold domains

•••
Yeah, I side with @maya-zir on this one. Tough GEO to make work, little value

•••
Yeah, I side with @maya-zir on this one. Tough GEO to make work, little value
it's ok no problem ... but my point about the similar domain names and dubai one of the most visited places worldwide recently .. so it might worth something ! i know on seo and brand it doesnt worth

•••
Reg fee. Take the first offer

•••
•••
•••
Back