Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

U.S.A. can't register .CA???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

CHILLY

Established Member
Impact
24
I live in the us, does that mean that i cannot register a .CA ???
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
If you are a canadian citizen you can. You must either be a resident or a citizen, same rules as the .us extension. OR have a business registered here, a Canadian presence.
 
0
•••
O' Thank you, are LLL.com's above reg'fee in a .CA?
 
0
•••
I think you are asking about LLL.ca (not LLL.com). There are still LLL.ca that can be registered.
 
0
•••
Yes, that's what i meant, so i take it that LLL.CA are not worth anything on their own?? I found a few and thought i was on to something.. l
 
0
•••
you could always register a name using your name and someone else's address:)
 
0
•••
CIRA sends out letter mail to Canadian registrants, it's best you use a legit address.
 
0
•••
Urrggh.. I wasnt aware abt the .ca citizen rule ... I tried 2 reg a .ca on RegFly with my US address.... Thats why i think the registration failed :(
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back