Domain Empire

"Type In Traffic"

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
Quick question - Most of the TOS I see on the parking companies I belong to say they only pay for "Type In Traffic", Does that mean if the person ends up on my domain from a link / back link and clicks on an ad they don't consider it a valid click ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Quick question - Most of the TOS I see on the parking companies I belong to say they only pay for "Type In Traffic", Does that mean if the person ends up on my domain from a link / back link and clicks on an ad they don't consider it a valid click ?

No, they pay for type in traffic or backlink traffic.

•••
OK, Thanks Smurge. I thought so, but never really had it clarified for me.

Thanks again

•••
Expired traffic is usually 'tolerated' (when the domain used to be developed) and it gets residual traffic from the backlinks. But some domains have a dubious history (spamming etc) so be careful, you can get crap traffic that the parking platform won't like.
The past is the past, but you are not allowed to drive artificial traffic from the moment you acquire the domain :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back