IT.COM

domain Two names I can't price - Promises.org & Devout.AI

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domainpr0

Impact
Could be huge, could be nothing.

Made my first post a few minutes ago and got curious what everyone thinks about these two?

Devout was a handreg not too long ago. Loved it at first, but probably doesn't work.

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Promises is good... but a bit senseless. Try to search something with exact market sense.

•••
Promises (in .org) has those heart-tugging emotions running all over it. Your certainly going to need the full set of skills to get it to fly though. Somebody who sees themselves as a one woman publisher, editor, copywriter. As with all these type of Evocative domains (particularly .org) it's probably never going to find an outright commercial buyer. If a writer went with it as a book title, then they may pay for it, they tend to like the 'Title.org on their book sleeves as a little bit of extra credence and for self publicity

Devout in AI - Reads like one for a tech Nerd. However, the religious connotations are probably going to keep the dampers on that one. I don't find it appealing

Last edited:
•••
Promises.org = $15 to $65 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Devout.ai = $0 to $10 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back