Domain Empire

domain Two IDN domains - œ.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

A1EX

Private StatusEstablished Member
Impact
I know I know, IDNs are a sore subject but I got a few pretty cool ones lately and would like an opinion on what they would be worth...

Both are over 19 years old BTW...

The first is œ(.)com which is xn--bga(.)com... I like this one because it can be typed by holding o on any macbook or iphone!

The second is х(.)com which is xn--u1a(.)com... This one just looks cool and elon owns the real x(.)com

Let me know what you think something like this could be worth! Thanks for your opinions and time!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As you're already aware, they aren't wanted in the traditional domain market. Hence, you'd be lucky to get anything worthwhile for them. I bought my name (James) as an IDN previously. Fun, novelty and sentimental value. That's about it

Last edited:
•••
As you're already aware, they aren't wanted in the traditional domain market. Hence, you'd be lucky to get anything worthwhile for them. I bought my name (James) as an IDN previously. Fun, novelty and sentimental value. That's about it
Yeah I get it, I just figured because you can actually type the one from a keyboard it may have a little value. Still a cool collectors item I suppose! Haha thank you!

•••
Hi

no reseller value, unless they get traffic

imo...

•••
•••
х(.)com which is xn--u1a(.)com might be has good value because one character and simillar to X. Just keep it and market it. If you are lucky might be someone eagers to pay xxxx $ to low xxxxx $. The other one is only for fun, or consider to drop it.

Last edited:
•••
х(.)com which is xn--u1a(.)com might be has good value because one character and simillar to X. Just keep it and market it. If you are lucky might be someone eagers to pay xxxx $ to low xxxxx $. The other one is only for fun, or consider to drop it.
Thanks for the reply! I got it cheap so I will throw a price tag on it and see what happens! :xf.smile:

•••
I got information about IDN .com sale history, very interesting. Might be you can consider using broker to market it..

xn--p1ai.com (рф.com) August 2010 60,000.00 USD Private sale
xn--fx-kja.com (fìx.com) February 2007 46,001.00 USD Sedo auction
xn--wne-nma.com (wìne.com) February 2007 31,001.00 EUR Sedo auction

•••
I got information about IDN .com sale history, very interesting. Might be you can consider using broker to market it..

I find that very, very hard to believe because both fìx.com & wìne.com you can hand reg right now.

•••
Hi

I find that very, very hard to believe because both fìx.com & wìne.com you can hand reg right now.

Hi

back in 2007, there were some IDN sales
some were because buyers were confused or mislead about what they were purchasing
and
some sales were IDN's that had traffic and earned revenue from ppc.

i still have a couple of IDN's acquired during that era.

imo...

•••
Hi

Hi

back in 2007, there were some IDN sales
some were because buyers were confused or mislead about what they were purchasing
and
some sales were IDN's that had traffic and earned revenue from ppc.

i still have a couple of IDN's acquired during that era.

imo...
That makes sense, I couldn't imagine spending that much and realizing its an IDN... I wonder if there was a way for the buyer to get there money back or if it would have to be a long legal battle? :cautious:

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back