NameSilo

domain Two Domains - Need Appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chronic

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello,

I am looking for some appraisals on two of my domains. I want to sell them but I don't know what prices to set on them (Placed an ad in the make offers forum).

WiiResources.com

and

DNFind.net

Any and all appraisals will be appreciated.

Thank you,
Andrew
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back