Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain Two appraisals please...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Established Member
Impact
0
Teenlisting.com

Could be an adult domain (TGP, MGP, link listing). Doesn't have to. I was thinking something like a list of the coolest things to do on the web for teens. I don't know. I like the domain though.

Moronic.net

One-word dictionary domain. Could be a great humor site.

Please appraise them. Thanks. :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Could someone please appraise these two?

Thanks,

Justin
 
0
•••
TeenListing.com is decent and perhaps low to mid $xx.

Moronic.net low $xx, I can see someone wanting to buy it for personal uses or for funny pages.
 
0
•••
I would say registration fee for both. Maybe a little bit more for teenlisting.com. Goodluck!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back