IT.COM

Two AdSense accounts?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Soocialler

Account Closed
Impact
Hi , i want to know that can i use two adsense account from single ip . I want to apply one adsense account from my new gmail account , even i already have one account . So is it possible , can i apply for new one ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You're only allowed one adsense account, period.

•••
•••
If i also change payee name then ?

To change the Payee name and use the account as your own
is fraud.
Ask in the Google Adsense forum ;) Direct from google.

•••
You could have a 2nd account IF AND ONLY IF it belongs a separate legitimate entity - like a business.

https://www.google.com/adsense/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=9729 (see item 4)

Other than that, not allowed. If you get caught submitting fraudulent information to try to "get away with it", you will be banned from the program. Permanently.

•••
You can apply for 2 AdSense accounts like others said one for personal use and one for a registered business.

I don't think it would be a problem using these 2 accounts from a PC with Same IP. But using totally different 2 accounts regularly in same IP will make AdSense mods suspicious !

•••
To change the Payee name and use the account as your own
is fraud.
Ask in the Google Adsense forum ;) Direct from google.

Thanks MISS_CHIFF , i will do this thing i think thats the better way .

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back