Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain twitypedia(dot)com ??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiddFisher

New Member
Impact
0
Hey there!!
I bought this new domain, and am now selling it.

As you already know its twitypedia.com - Cheap Domain Name Registration and Transfers, SSL certificates, whoisguard privacy protection and free domain parking. I haven't developed it yet and am soon registering it for parking on sedo.com. (hoping to get some revenue.....)

Could anyone tell me how much I can fetch for this?
I chose something related to twitter because the social networking niche is booming nowadays.:$:

Maybe I'll buy a new domain later based on LLLL.com but since I bought this one already, I'm looking to sell this first.:D
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Maybe a regular price of $7.50... the domain has nothing special..
 
0
•••
erm.... really??
what's supposed to be special? (except the LLLL.coms, I can't seem to come up with something that sounds right and isn't registered. )
 
0
•••
The "y" in the domain ruins it.. should be an "i" but that was probobly taken... So you do like many others, you settled. You domain is useless..
> RegFee
 
0
•••
What is special is either domains specially tailored to a specific industry (and I'm talking really tailored), or something with a good amount of search traffic. Twitypedia fits neither of those.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back