strategy Twitter outreach strategy

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Domain Wildcatter

Established Member
Impact
139
NamePros' Domaining-Peers,

I notice that in this day and age of scarce sales many of us are eager to learn about new strategies that will help us remain competitive in the domain industry.

To help further the discussion on NamePros, I would like this post to concentrate on what is the best Twitter outreach strategy to sell domain names.

I am about three months into domaining as a career. I have a diversified domain portfolio and am using a SquareSpace coverpage website for my domain names. When I first began, my coverpage was ranked on page 5 of Google. It is now below-the-fold of Page 1. Hopefully in the near future, it can move above-the-fold to attract more eyes.

In addition, I now have developed a Twitter profile to expand my outreach to end-users.

My Twitter link: https://twitter.com/domainwildcat

I would like constructive feedback into how I have designed my tweets.

I am presently using the following format:

Domainname.com is available for purchase. #Enduser #Enduser #Enduser #Enduser #Enduser

Questions:

1. Should I continue to methodically add domain name tweets for everything in my portfolio?

2. Should I keep my #Enduser total to no more than five?

3. Should I mix in recent and relevant news tweets specific to domainers? I see many experienced domainers do this already.

4. Should I mix in recent and relevant news tweets specific to startup names? I see many startup gurus contributing their blog articles about how to name a business in their twitter feeds.

5. Should I nix the cover-page and go with a word-styled blog format website, ie. individual posts about each domain name? This would probably help my SEO, but I would lose the ability to present my domain portfolio on a front page for easy perusal.

I thank each and every one of you that helps me figure out the best possible path forward.

Best regards,

Domain Wildcatter
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Think of a profile like an "account" on Facebook. Businesses have pages, they don't have profiles. Only people (users) can have profiles. Pages are created under a user's account, but information about the pages you own and/or manage is private unless you choose to tell people. When you post on the page, you can do so as the page name - there's no public connection to the user profile which owns it.

Of course if you like, share and comment on every post on your page through your personal account, it becomes pretty obvious :).

Answer your question?
Yes, it does, many thanks!
 
0
•••
Thanks to you all for the insightful analysis for Twitter and Facebook!

I have rebranded my Twitter handle to #ForLeaseOrSale.

I did this so that my Twitter profile reads as 'Perfect Startup Name For Lease Or Sale'.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/forleaseorsale
 
Last edited:
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back