Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Twitter Domains Wanted

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

chadsmith

Established Member
Impact
7
[FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]Got what I needed. Thanks!

I am buying names related to twitter, however they must not contain the word twitter since that's trademarked. Instead I am specifically looking for .coms containing one of the following:
  • [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]tweet[/FONT]
  • [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]tweets[/FONT]
  • [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]tweep[/FONT]
  • [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]tweeps[/FONT]
  • [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]follow[/FONT]
  • [FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]followers[/FONT]
I am buying a lot of names so try to keep them under $15 each. No more than $50 if it's really good. PM names and asking prices.[/FONT]
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
pm sent with 3 good ones ........
 
0
•••
Pm Sent
 
0
•••
[FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial,sans-serif"]Thanks for the offers so far. Let me stress the fact you should send your asking price along with your names.[/FONT]
 
0
•••
ok, my 3 tweets with asking prices ...............sent in a pm
 
0
•••
[FONT="myriad pro,helvetica,Arial"]Got enough to keep me busy for a while. Thanks![/FONT]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back