Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain twitte.rs

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milos

New Member
Impact
0
I have domain twitte.rs. It can be used widely, and ccTLD is for Serbia. I would like to hear your opinions :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Dobrodošao na NP, Miloše :)

Twitter is trademark of Twitter Inc. Twitter Inc. acquired twitter.rs, so they may be interested to start a lawsuit against you protect their brand. Drop the domain. Just my 2 paras.
 
0
•••
Drop the name asap, it will save you a lot of trouble
 
0
•••
Even if there wasn't a tm issue, this domain is worthless :imho:
 
0
•••
Hello to all and thank you for welcome :)

I know that Twitter can start lawsuit if someone try to break their right, but I think there is not case. I have registered Twitte instead of Twitter :)
 
0
•••
I see no value in the domain there are much better hacks available in .rs (
personally I own 8 :) ) and sure thing Twitter might wanna protect their brand, a clear drop/delete... contact Loopia or whatever your registrar is to get it grace deleted asap..
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back