NameSilo

domain BFFL.mobi

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

djmadfx

Established Member
Impact
0
I would like to hear some input on this acronym. It is widely used (Best Friends For Life). Don't be too harsh... ;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Nice name, I would it as a mobile social networking portal.
 
0
•••
I do not follow the trends for .mobi, so I cannot really give an appraisal.

It is short, the letters are OK (not sure double letter is an advantage for .mobi) and it means something. The meaning would make it better suited for a child/teenager public. The question is whether that public is likely to hit a .mobi web site.

That could be used as a social web site. I think a "brandable" name would work better for that though.
 
0
•••
The teens and tweens and young adults would gravitate to this mobi site,I think it has potential!
 
0
•••
Thank you to the above posters. :)

Are you able to put a monetary value on the name?
 
0
•••
Would love to hear from some more people as well. :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back