Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

TV Links clone required

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I need a PHP/Mysql developer to make me a TVLinks clone - tv-links.co.uk. but with multilanguage (ex. Chinese) support.

Post here or PM here for a price on this project.

I'm looking to pay around than 50-100 for this as I don't think it is a VERY difficult project. Tell me if I'm being unreasonable.

If you have a ready to go script, tell me a price as well.

Thanks,
Otto
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hmm, from my personal exp from the past topics about cloning tv links, the job should be going for mid-high $xxx range.

Although I hope you save money on your transaction, no one would do this for a mere $50.

Especially if you want this automated in terms of the php script getting links for your on the internet rather you having to manually upload every link.

Not sure what you're looking for.
 
0
•••
Nah, I got a person in the WHMCS team to do it for me for $50. Not sure about the WHMCS part, but that's what he says. I'm not really looking for a tv-links clone. More like, a CMS with categories and when you click a link, it opens up VEOH or DailyMotion videos. And yes, it's for manually adding.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back