BRANDaDOT_comEstablished Member
Impact
Domain Appraisal:
Short 5 letters
EstiBot values: $10,000
GoDaddy values $4,493
IANA #69 associated with approximately 11,929,236domains
33.100 exact searches a month.

I have already purchased this domain. That’s all the info I know. Looking forward to your feedback and evaluations.

Thank you & good luck

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
IANA #69 associated with approximately 11,929,236domains
How is this information relevant to the domain at hand ?

I have already purchased this domain. That’s all the info I know. Looking forward to your feedback and evaluations.
If you purchase domains just based on appraisals or metrics, you are going to make lots of bad purchases.

I'm not saying the domain is bad, and I don't know much you've paid it for it, but it seems to be available in all other extensions. Doesn't seem to be huge demand for the term. In French the name would sound OK, because the adjective usually comes after the noun. Note that the .fr isn't even registered.

My other concern is that LCD is technology being phased out. Nowadays TV sets are based on variants of LED technology (that may still be back-lit LCD), or OLED. In other words, it probably is a time-sensitive domains, which value is bound to decrease over time, like diskettes or VHS videotape.

•••
Thank you for the input and advice.

•••
anyone else have any input on this?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back