IT.COM

.tv .tv discount codes

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Australia

Account Closed
Impact
does anyone have any valid www.tv discount codes (not godaddy)

thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sorry Adrian I can't help you.. but it seems we are both hitting the www.tv database at the same time :) Found some good ones today ? I certainly have.. If i was very rich I would be wiping out a load. There's many to chose from still..

•••
:hi: better,

there are a few good ones in the $500-$1000 range that i am looking at...

allways looking for a discount though :hehe:

•••
You fancy one above $1k for a discount ? I see on another thread they aren't opposed to discounts, have you experience of making them offers and having them accepted ? Are they quite open to offers of less than 50% their price ? I have found lots like you say 500-1000.. but also some very nice ones around 2k-5k.. and of course more, but I can't justify that amount of spending.

•••
i am told they wont discount on the $500 premium domains but might on higher priced ones as they have done before.

•••
let us know if you reg any ;)

•••
You may just put your desired names in shoppingcart and then wait..., www.tv will send you a 10% off coupon code to you in one day to encourage you to complete your order.

•••
You can just click like you are going to buy and then Hit back button and you will get pop up with 10 %

•••
thanks for the tip ill try it tomorrow :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back