Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ttblades dot com offer

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

recipeguy

Established Member
Impact
14
Hi,
I received an offer last night for ttblades dot com. The offer came in as $7500, not exactly what I was hoping for. Does this sounds like a good offer?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Maybe I am just missing something here but no current/significant website/traffic revenue. Minimal search numbers and almost no PPC. If you were offered 7,500 for this I would take it like a lifeboat on the Titanic lol. Otherwise, what is the redeeming value of this name that would warrant you turning down such an offer? Just curious? Cheers,
 
0
•••
I imagine ttblades is a reference to Table Tennis blades, but as stated -
what is the redeeming value of this name that would warrant you turning down such an offer?
- for a domain regged less than a year ago?
$7500, not exactly what I was hoping for.
Also curious as to what you were 'hoping for'.
 
0
•••
.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I imagine ttblades is a reference to Table Tennis blades, but as stated -
- for a domain regged less than a year ago?

Also curious as to what you were 'hoping for'.

Domain wasn't renewed a year ago and I payed registration fee when became available. Prior to that this domain was first registered in 1999.
 
0
•••
Maybe I am just missing something here but no current/significant website/traffic revenue. Minimal search numbers and almost no PPC. If you were offered 7,500 for this I would take it like a lifeboat on the Titanic lol. Otherwise, what is the redeeming value of this name that would warrant you turning down such an offer? Just curious? Cheers,

I was hoping to get at least 20k
 
0
•••
Good luck my friend but I would take that 7,500 in a heartbeat imho.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back