NameSilo

Trying to send a PayPal payment

Labeled as advice in Domain Buying and Selling Discussion, started by J Sokol, May 24, 2020 at 12:29 AM

Replies:
Views:

1. J Sokol

J Sokol Top Contributor VIP

I've done this many, many times, but now PayPal is asking for the recipient's first and last name and country of residence. This is for a domain I'm trying to buy from an NP member and I don't have that information. PayPal's phone support isn't available so I tried chat, but they want to charge me a dollar and send me to some other site.

Has anyone else had this same problem?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

Try doing it from your phone

3. J Sokol

Thanks -- same thing happened.

4. AEProgram

AEProgram Top Contributor VIP Blue Account

Double check the paypal email address and if you are sure its good its possible the user never set up paypal. If the email is good and the user has a setup paypal, then it might be a country that has restrictions that make paypal ask for this, however, usually its either a email typo or the user didnt setup their paypal.

5. J Sokol

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags:
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice