Trying to save money.

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Humdizzy

VIP Member
Impact
26
I'm trying to save money for a PowerBook. I was wondering if anyone knows of a safe I could buy that wont open untill the desirable amount of money is saved inside. I have a habit of trying to save money and then being able to see I've saved so much and then opening it to buy something I wan't, but not more than what I was saving for.

BTW: Please don't say a bank because I don't really want to put my money in a bank.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well depending on how long it is going to take you to get enough money for it, you could always buy a US Savings Bond. Best of luck!

Tom
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back