NameSilo

domain trycalibra.com - I'm New To Domain Selling - I think I have Some Winners

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

sagacontinues

Impact
Hey folks,

I'm a big crypto enthusiast and have collected what I believe are some decent crypto based domains, mostly Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, and recently Libra / Calibra (Facebooks crypto coin that will be launching).

I've had some decent traffic to the Calibra domains I've parked recently on domainholder.io - and I've browsed around Sedo before as well, but I'm honestly totally lost here. I'm sure everyone who owns domains has the impressions that they have some winners, so I may be biased - but I do believe I've got some good ones. Such as:

trycalibra.com
trylibratoken.com
buildwithcalibra.com
satoshiblackjack.com
bitcoingamingclub.com
betwithbitcoin.cash
repbitcoin.com
gamewithbitcoin.com

You can see a full list of my domains at domainholder.io/sagacontinues if you're interested in seeing my complete list

I'm really looking for any and all information to get the right eyes on my domains. I know some crypto enthusiasts would find some of these desirable and would love to connect.

Thanks for reading and replying :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back