Dynadot

discuss Trump owns 3000+ domains - Some contain Ponzi

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Wow this guy buys bigtime - but any in the aftermarket?

Article about his domain collecting:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/why-did-donald-trump-buy-3000-domain-names-1515632
Other domains that have been bought which shed negative light to this company include TrumpNetworkSucks.com, TrumpNetworkFraud.com and DonaldTrumpPonziScheme.com.
Other intriguing domains which hint at potential tattoo parlour ventures – TrumpTat.com – and coffee bean sales TrumpCoffeeBeans.com, as well as TrumpIceCreamParlor.com, and TrumpDoll.com

The full list of his domains is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XYOCP--sfkDa2YEl7LzY6XQByBu8WusauHww8MGSvzk

Attachments

• Trump Organization Domain Names - 1160_admin_email_generalcounseltrumporgcom (1).csv
    107.1 KB · Views: 69
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wow my eyes started bleeding shortly after reading the list, had to stop. :)

Thanks for sharing though...

•••
Wow my eyes started bleeding shortly after reading the list, had to stop. :)

Thanks for sharing though...

Blood all over the place here too. I can't see! :P

•••
•••
Many of his domains only have value to him. If all dropped tomorrow I wouldn't be excited to pick any up.

•••
TrumpDoll.com. I don't want to know what that doll would be used for :-o

•••
Wow this guy buys bigtime - but any in the aftermarket?
These are the only ones I could find in NameBio, including sales below $100.

trumpiceonline.com for $200 at Afternic on 2004-08-13
trumpcard.net for $2,588 at Afternic on 2012-01-18

Last edited:
•••
Lmao... I suspect lots more Trump domains will get listed now, many from NP members...lol

I'm sure plenty would still be available.

Just found some good ones, hand reg available if anyone wants to grab it. :)

putintrumpass.com
(Putin/ Trump/ Ass)
(put /in /trump /ass)

DumpTrump.Vip

Humptrump.vip

Trumpenis.vip

Trumpass.vip

Okay, I better stop now...I can go on and on.....lol

•••
I knew he owned allot, but not this many! lol... @deez007 just don't register them if you are in the States or somewhere he's got property. Trump has a reputation for suing people and making their life a living hell. lol..

•••
I knew he owned allot, but not this many! lol... @deez007 just don't register them if you are in the States or somewhere he's got property. Trump has a reputation for suing people and making their life a living hell. lol..

Lol...yeah...it's cool I have no interest in registering the domains. Was just letting out a few ideas for anyone that might want to register them :)

•••
The guy with the tiny hands and other things owns a lot of worthless domains.

•••
thats how to protect your a**ss if you really need to

•••
Blood all over the place here too. I can't see! :P

Yeah well think of the person who registered trumpassassination.com last year.

If Trump wins I think the US Secret Service are obliged to investigate any discussion of assassination.

•••
One thing you'll learn quick.. Register a domain with - trump - in it, not long till you get the lawsuit or udrp filed against you. They might send you a letter first..

•••
One thing you'll learn quick.. Register a domain with - trump - in it, not long till you get the lawsuit or udrp filed against you. They might send you a letter first..

Or next year you might wake up in Guantanamo.

Trumphotelguantanamo.com is free.

•••
•••
And to think hes a potential future US president.

•••
trump definitions:

- get the better of someone using a hidden resource
- to surpass; outdo
- short for trumpet

It's a generic word, and if used as such, without any reference to the Presidential Apprentice or his holdings, a UDRP or lawsuit is but a candle in the wind.

•••
I hear that Trump is looking to buy this one! lol

TrumpDicktator.com

OmarVG

•••
Since it's so hard to find a domain on that list about the election, I would think it hasnt been updated or something. Says 'audit date" Everything 2015

Bottom line is he has to have more names in a non public, non Trump Organization account.

With his "never settle a law suit" mentality. It would probably be super hard to sell him a Trump domain at a price greater than UDRP fee.

Probably the only domain one can punk Trump with is a Trump plus his VP name (something like this or 2016)

If Trump wins I think the US Secret Service are obliged to investigate any discussion of assassination.

Its not just if he wins. It's right now there is an obligation. It probably started after Iowa.

•••
trump definitions:

- get the better of someone using a hidden resource
- to surpass; outdo
- short for trumpet

It's a generic word, and if used as such, without any reference to the Presidential Apprentice or his holdings, a UDRP or lawsuit is but a candle in the wind.

Maybe, except he files lawsuits when the facts say he should lose, he just keeps the lawyers going till the other side realizes it's pointless... He doesn't care how much it cost him..

•••
Sale reported yesterday on namebio - not mine

trump.io 1,555 USD
2016-06-02 Sales Venue: Park.io

.io is typically for developers - what are they developing???

•••
Lmao... I suspect lots more Trump domains will get listed now, many from NP members...lol

There are 1002 Trump domains listed on Sedo today.
Available gems include:

trump.vegas 250 USD - fixed price

trump.republican
500 USD - fixed price

trump.wang 8,888 USD - make offer

trump.memorial
849 USD - fixed price

•••
There are 1002 Trump domains listed on Sedo today.
Available gems include:

trump.vegas 250 USD - fixed price

trump.republican
500 USD - fixed price

trump.wang 8,888 USD - make offer

trump.memorial
849 USD - fixed price

Better yet there are 1002 possible upcoming UDRP's listed on Sedo today. :|

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back