NameSilo

domain Truck.co.in

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
45
I got to get a life -- hanging out here is hard on the bank account.

I figure that if car.co.in is a gem then Truck.co.in should fetch a few pieces of silver. Right or wrong?

BTW in trying to decide on this I see that Volvo also has a .in presence.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
hark said:
I got to get a life -- hanging out here is hard on the bank account.

I figure that if car.co.in is a gem then Truck.co.in should fetch a few pieces of silver. Right or wrong?

BTW in trying to decide on this I see that Volvo also has a .in presence.

Hi Hark,

It is also a very good name, yes.

In fact, I wanted to reg trucks.co.in but I had to make some choices because I had a limited budget.

The only drawback is : truck drivers do not know what is a domain name
(and that is a difference with car drivers, that's what an Indian NP member explained me when we had a discussion on MSN about trucks.co.in !)

Best of luck with it.

Grégoire.
 
0
•••
Gregoire said:
Hi Hark,

It is also a very good name, yes.

In fact, I wanted to reg trucks.co.in but I had to make some choices because I had a limited budget.

The only drawback is : truck drivers do not know what is a domain name
(and that is a difference with car drivers, that's what an Indian NP member explained me when we had a discussion on MSN about trucks.co.in !)

Best of luck with it.

Grégoire.
Thanks, I see trucks.co.in is listed on sedo. Out of car,auto,truck this was only one left. Just thought about it when I saw the car.co.in post here.

I only decided yesterday to see if I could find a few (price limits number) There are a number availabli I like but trying to be selective. Only have 2 others.
Mosaic.in
MosaicTile.in

Interesting going through the list at Sedo -- some of them make my 3 look top rate.
 
0
•••
Little relevance for truck drivers knowing about truck related domain names.

It's the manufacturers and the haulage companies that count - good name!
 
0
•••
I'd say really good, you should fetch a good chunk of change to an end user!
 
0
•••
mid $xx
 
0
•••
also mid $xx, .in is still not worth that much yet, i remember saying this a whole hour ago
 
0
•••
very hard to appraise .co.in ATM. Need more sales first IMO
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back