NameSilo

Tricky One

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I cant tell u the extension ATM, as there are alot free.

Suffice to say, it will be mainstream within 1 yr.

I've just put in an offer for 2 domains, costing about $130.00

About.xx

Pages.xx

Do you think, assuming the become say the fourth or third most popular domain, its a worthwhile investment?

Chrs

Matt

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes those could both be information resource links. Alot of traffic and it doesn't matter what extension they are.

•••
[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum at this time].
Thanks.

•••
•••
Originally posted by SY4
Sorry Jeff

No worries ... it's just that they're not yet owned, and can't really "appraise" accurately without knowing the proper extensions, as well ... though I am more than curious. ;)
I meant, "at this time" ... as it can be moved back once you've updated with the info, just send me a quick PM at that time.
Appreciates.
-Jeff B-)

•••
no worries. Suffice to say, if they are accepted (should know in 48hrs) then I will repost! :)

They will DEFINATELY be classed as a close to .net or .com.....

That should give them away.

Living in that region, I can access them, so if anyone wants me to "strategically" order them, It could be arranged, but the cost is there.

The big question is....should i register :

and.xx (google = 3.4 BILLION hits...lol)

or

TLD.xx (google = 693,000)

Rgds
Matt

•••
I'm pretty sure I know the extension you're talking about. There are a lot of good domains available if you don't mind having a ccTLD.

Yea, pages.xx and about.xx are probably worth the cash to register. I'm going to pass on and.xx and tld.xx for developmental reasons.

My question is though, why do you think this is going to become such a hot extension? Sounds kind of like the hype that .cc and .ws put before us in the past few years, and those extensions have bombed big time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back