IT.COM

domains Trending Niches in domaining

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ddesigns

24Designs.in - Web Development and more...Top Member
Impact
I see below niches are trending 🔥🔥 when it comes to domain registration, buying and selling.

Crypto
Coins
VR, AR, XR
Tech
Fashion
Travel

Pls add more niches which you feel are hot in current market..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for the insight, yes you are right. People are going to travel like crazy in coming years, as they got really bored sitting at home due to Corona and lockdown 🙂🙂

Good luck finding any good names that are not yet registered in this travel "niche".... I mean it.

•••
Are you saying that Travel is a hot niche right now? Have you heard about a thing called Covid-19?

•••
I think education, healthy lifestyle, health/medical, biotechnology, space, electrified transport of several types, creative pursuits, applied AI and robotics, automated processes, will be potentially popular.

Re travel, I think there will be some bounce back, but I think it will be selective. I think cruises and big city travel will continue to struggle. I think environmental travel to uncrowded places, and unique travel experiences, will thrive to some degree. I think virtual travel and event experiences will continue to grow.

Bob

•••
Are you saying that Travel is a hot niche right now? Have you heard about a thing called Covid-19?
Travel is going to BOOM in the very near future, holiday bookings for staycations are soaring here in the U.K

So from a U.K perspective I would say it is trending......

Last edited:
•••
I am in the top niche and it is trending so high that most don't see it yet.

You're indeed investing in a niche TLD @DOMAIN ILLUMINATI

I applaud you for your perseverance. Top!

TOP Zone 2021-03-12.png

•••
Travel will definitely boom because people didn't travel due to the pandemic. Once the situation is under control people will travel more.
or perhaps it will open up people to virtual reality "Travel"

•••
I see below niches are trending 🔥🔥 when it comes to domain registration, buying and selling.

Crypto
Coins
VR, AR, XR
Tech
Fashion
Travel

Pls add more niches which you feel are hot in current market..

Technology, Travel, AI, Digital marketing, and Health niches will be trending in 2021 as well as in the future.

Last edited:
•••
I believe content creators are on a rise this past year especially.

•••
Travel is going to BOOM in the very near future, holiday bookings for staycations are soaring here in the U.K

So from a U.K perspective I would say it is trending......

Thanks for the insight, yes you are right. People are going to travel like crazy in coming years, as they got really bored sitting at home due to Corona and lockdown 🙂🙂

•••
Generic Geo domains for local business when a country goes into shutdown delivery is the only option
example:
MontanaDiner.com
VegasCoffe.com
etc.

•••
Trending - "currently popular or widely discussed online, especially on social media websites."

Trend - "a general direction in which something is developing or changing."

Last edited:
•••
Travel will definitely boom because people didn't travel due to the pandemic. Once the situation is under control people will travel more.

•••
Psychedelic treatment & Psychedelic drugs

Cheers
Corey

•••
contactless payment/ digital wallet
driverless / pilotless driving/drone/

•••
health, security, and real estate

•••
health also should see trending

•••
•••
Don't forget about the NFT hype

•••
Technology, Travel, AI, Digital marketing, and Health niches will be trending in 2021 as well as in the future.

I totally agree, in fact these niches are for forever...

•••
Gaming has also been soaring.

•••
I'm pretty confident the following words are up and coming keywords:

Events
Venue
Venue Hire
Party
Party Planning

With the current situation of lockdowns easing around the world you can be sure to expect a surge in social gatherings as things begin to settle. Postponed weddings will be underway; missed celebrations such as birthdays and anniversaries; and even corporate events including team building days.

I am selling the domain RateMyVenue.com if anyone is interested.

•••
I am in the top niche and it is trending so high that most don't see it yet.

•••
Last edited:
•••
But not yet, so it isn't hot or trending right now. But perhaps later.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back