NameSilo

domain TravelTomorrow.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DarnDomains

Impact
Hi namePros,

I am holding that domain since about a year, initially thought it could be good for a last minute travel business or campaign.
Recently I got lucky and the World Tourism Organization (unwto.org) due to the Corona situation started a new campaign #TRAVELTOMORROW (https://www.unwto.org/news/stay-home-today-traveltomorrow).
Since then I have been contacted by a few interested parties.
So far the highest offer is 3000€, which seems low to me.
I would be grateful for some hints by experienced domainers. Am I overplaying my hand here by refusing those offers? What would you see as a realistic price for that domain?

Thank you in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not too bad, but I would sell for the 3000 Euros. If there's a campaign now, and there are offers, and the highest is 3000 Euros, I don't think you'll get higher offers later, since the demand won't be higher, rather lower. Sell for 3000 Euros.

•••
Not too bad, but I would sell for the 3000 Euros. If there's a campaign now, and there are offers, and the highest is 3000 Euros, I don't think you'll get higher offers later, since the demand won't be higher, rather lower. Sell for 3000 Euros.

Thanks for the reply!

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back