Dynadot

domain traveltips.tours, what would be the potential value?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haroon Basha

Service.xyzTop Member
Impact
Please appraise

traveltips.tours

TRAVEL TIPS.TOURS

Thank you.
Haroon
N.B.
traveltips.com is listed at Godaddy at $118,750.00

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good name consists of 2 English words, the extension is not .com ! but goes well with the name.
Is it an aged name?

Last edited:
•••
Dear Sir,
Thank you very much for your esteemed reply.
No, TravelTips.tour is newly registered domain name. Can I hold?

Best regards.
Haroon

•••
IMO, you already registered it for 1 year,at next renewal , you can decide what to do.
I think you have one year to know about it.
Let the professionals of the forum appraise it.
Kind regards,
Khaled

Last edited:
•••
Obviously travel.tours would be better if there were such an extension. (But then so is traveltips or traveltours a lot better than traveltiptours or traveltourtrips.)

Unless you’re willing to work your arse off with outbound, and nothing may come of all that work anyway, I’d just list it as a Make Offer and see what comes. It may be a while.

Last edited:
•••
Obviously travel.tours would be better if there were such an extension. (But then so is traveltips or traveltours a lot better than traveltiptours or traveltourtrips.)

Unless you’re willing to work your arse off with outbound, and nothing may come of all that work anyway, I’d just list it as a Make Offer and see what comes. It may be a while.

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I have taken note of it.

•••
Please appraise

traveltips.tours

TRAVEL TIPS.TOURS

Thank you.
Haroon
N.B.
traveltips.com is listed at Godaddy at $118,750.00
For me personally, it does not sound good or make much sense, but probably can make some kind of "brandable". With .tours, I would go (if possible and if available) for 1 word combos, something like Egypt*Tours, or USA*Tours...those are names which can sell for mid XX XXX imho.

TravelTips is basically 2 worder...I do not feel it will resale for something significant, if at all.
The fact that traveltips in .com is listed for some price at Godaddy has no relation to this .tours domain name. I would list it for $400-$600, and if no success within 1st year, I would drop.

•••
I don't see any value. It is hard enough to sell great new extensions nevermind marginal ones.

The format that tends to work is Word.Word, like Travel.Tips. Even then I don't think the value is really all that high. I also don't think the .COM will ever sell for anywhere near that asking price and is not really a relevant comparison to start with.

Brad

•••
For me personally, it does not sound good or make much sense, but probably can make some kind of "brandable". With .tours, I would go (if possible and if available) for 1 word combos, something like Egypt*Tours, or USA*Tours...those are names which can sell for mid XX XXX imho.

TravelTips is basically 2 worder...I do not feel it will resale for something significant, if at all.
The fact that traveltips in .com is listed for some price at Godaddy has no relation to this .tours domain name. I would list it for $400-$600, and if no success within 1st year, I would drop.

Thank you very much for the appraisal. I appreciate it greatly.

•••
I don't see any value. It is hard enough to sell great new extensions nevermind marginal ones.

The format that tends to work is Word.Word, like Travel.Tips. Even then I don't think the value is really all that high. I also don't think the .COM will ever sell for anywhere near that asking price and is not really a relevant comparison to start with.

Brad

I thank you very much for your esteemed views.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back