Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Travel Domains

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

patsion

New Member
Impact
0
Hi People,
This is my first post, so be easy on me :)
I currently have about 130 domains & would be intrested in getting an indication for their value.

Ones I'm currently considering disposing of are:

ufly4less.co.uk
ufly4less.com
uski4less.co.uk
uski4less.com
ustay4less.co.uk
ustay4less.com
utravel4less.co.uk

Anyone intrested in seeing the full list (aprox 130) PM me for details.

Regards,
P
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi People,
Someone has to have an opinion :(
 
0
•••
These type of name med4less etc. are hard to sell to resellers, i.e. people here at these forums. I have a name corvette4sale.com that gets traffic and makes almost $2 a month, but that is because it was an expired name. These names above probably don't make money and it will be difficult to find an end user. If I were you i would stay away from these types of names in the future. I don't think anyone here would buy them for anything over reg-fee.

Good luck.
 
0
•••
Honestly, you dont want these opinions.

Unfortunately you use 2 substitutes in your names (4 = for, u = you). Unless you develop them.... reg fee at best. Good luck!
 
0
•••
all regfee
 
0
•••
Thanks

Hi,
Thanks, I appreciate the honesty :)

Ufly had quite a lot of traffic lastyear & was making about $2000 per month on sales, but thats another story. It was featured for 2 years in a row in the Times (London) in the top 100 travel websites.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back