Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Travel - .co

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Yasin

Established Member
Impact
27
travel [dot] co

I've been investing in .co domains since 2010 and I believe I have a considerable portfolio.
.co domains are on the rise again in 2026.

So what are your thoughts on "travel"?
Could it be at the top of the list?

1777537356182.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
travel [dot] co

I've been investing in .co domains since 2010 and I believe I have a considerable portfolio.
.co domains are on the rise again in 2026.

So what are your thoughts on "travel"?
Could it be at the top of the list?

Show attachment 301320
The nice domain “Travel” is a top-tier keyword with massive global demand and clear industry dominance.

That said, valuation will heavily depend on the extension and exact positioning. If this is a strong TLD (especially .com), you’re looking at a premium, category-defining asset. If not, liquidity and buyer pool drop significantly.

Curious to know more details (TLD, traffic, pricing expectations). This could attract serious buyers if positioned right.
 
0
•••
Great domain, be interested to know if its standard renewal price or premium?

I'd put a very high price tag on it and wait for the right buyer
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back