Dynadot

poll Travel.Agency what will it sell for

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Travel.agency has to be one of the most relevant new gTLDs and therefore one would expect it to be one of the most valuable. It has 110,000 exact match searches per month on Google.
The question is what would the name now sell for?
I’m going to estimates in today's market it will sell for $7000
I think the downside of this name is that travel agencies use brands and not keywords. Keywords have lost favour over the last few years due to Google's change in the search algorithm.
Interested to see what other members think it will sell for and why and seeing who is the closet.
Also think it will be sold to a domainer and not to an end-user. And at $7000 I think there will be little upside when trying to remarket it to an end user.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@kingof.top yeah man..I have been sick for past few days..how about you...how is your .gdn buying going..They are going crazy with their easter promotion of just $0.90 cents. Dotintra has some good prices is what I have Learned is past week or so and I have been buying from them a lot :)))

I see, thx, hope you doing better now.
Lets don't speak about .gdn in this travel.agency thread.

•••
Surprisingly no one predict 10k nearest was 8k early on and 12k by @kohsamui

•••
Here is my prediction. Sale won't be completed.
And what about your masked shill bidding there? Maybe you won it or what? When you stopped playing "I am crazy bidder testing my predictions"?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back