domain TransportingJobs.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

coinosis

Established Member
Impact
I recently hand regged TransportingJobs.com for development. It appears Transporting.com has been sold 3x and most recently in 2017 for $9950. Solid two word [keyword]jobs.com seem to have a pretty healthy market with a lot of domains being sold each year at around an average of $1000 or so.

I personally think this domain has a value of around $500-$1500 - would like to hear others opinions?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
It is the wrong tense imo.

I think transport or transportation would be much better terms.

Brad

•••
Your historical sales comps and self-valuation is on point, and the Rosener valuation method lines up closely with a $990 prediction...

I'd personally guess your domain to the right end-user should fetch $800 to $1,200, based on all factors and also considering that there is a small amount of demand regarding industry and commercialization opportunity. Domain has potential as a brand.

I'd list on all marketplaces and base your listing price on urgency of sale... if it was me... I'd go with $599 so that way if it comes up in a search it is within most businesses budgets.

Good luck

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back