NameSilo

TransportingJobs.com

Labeled as domain in Domain Appraisal started by coinosis, Sep 8, 2019.

Replies:
Views:

1. coinosis

coinosis Established Member

I recently hand regged TransportingJobs.com for development. It appears Transporting.com has been sold 3x and most recently in 2017 for $9950. Solid two word [keyword]jobs.com seem to have a pretty healthy market with a lot of domains being sold each year at around an average of $1000 or so.

I personally think this domain has a value of around $500-$1500 - would like to hear others opinions?

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. coinosis

coinosis Established Member

3. bmugford

bmugford www.DataCube.com PRO ICA Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

It is the wrong tense imo.

I think transport or transportation would be much better terms.

Brad

4. YourBestTrader

YourBestTrader Established Member

Your historical sales comps and self-valuation is on point, and the Rosener valuation method lines up closely with a $990 prediction...

I'd personally guess your domain to the right end-user should fetch $800 to $1,200, based on all factors and also considering that there is a small amount of demand regarding industry and commercialization opportunity. Domain has potential as a brand.

I'd list on all marketplaces and base your listing price on urgency of sale... if it was me... I'd go with $599 so that way if it comes up in a search it is within most businesses budgets.

Good luck

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice