Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Transferring a .gold name

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
5,386
I'm moving my names around between registrars at the moment, and I looked at the .gold name costs. It's only a couple of dollars for a new registration, but renewals/transfers seem to be around $70. Here is a chart of the price history.
https://tld-list.com/tld/gold

I've registered a .com to clone my gold site, I've got a few months to decide on what I will do with the gold name. I'm a bit reluctant to pay $70 for the renewal, so what do you guys think is the best approach

.- wait and see if the price comes down again, and then transfer it.
- see if I can sell it, and let it go if I can make a small profit.
- spend more time to try to get some advertising revenue
- forget it an let it drop
- all of the above. :)

btw - the name is English.Gold
 
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back