IT.COM

discuss Post your .gold names, and discuss them

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kuffy

Name StagTop Member
Impact
Gold is a masively popular topic on this board, but I can't see many mentions of the niche TLD - .gold

(dot)gold seems to be a great extension for banking and investment sites, and hopefully users will start to recognise this as a quality TLD. I've only registered one name as an experiment - English.Gold
How many other members have picked up some of the .gold names, and has anyone "bought" a premium one?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@StevenG,

I was thinking to buy 24k.gold when it dropped. So I went to check the price, it was set as "premium". They wanted 1k/year! Please inform us if you don t mind how much and where did you registered it.

That's strange. It seems I have it in my Uniregistry account, I checked the renewal price there and it says its about $109/y to renew. What registry did you try that quoted you at $1k? that seems crazy

•••
That's strange. It seems I have it in my Uniregistry account, I checked the renewal price there and it says its about $109/y to renew. What registry did you try that quoted you at $1k? that seems crazy

GD is approx $109 to renew too

•••
I don t remember the registrar. But I m sure. Maybe they changed their price policy? Anyway, it s a good domain. I wish best of luck.

•••
I don t remember the registrar. But I m sure. Maybe they changed their price policy? Anyway, it s a good domain. I wish best of luck.

Thanks man, yeah, I was pretty shocked to see it open when I checked. At the time, I was running through all of the gold terms I could find. 24karat.gold was already taken, but I kind of like 24k.gold better anyway, it's nice and short.

Have you bought any .gold? or are you considering it?

•••
I wanted only 24k. I would have buy it the day it had dropped. I remember that it was the cheapest registrar, 67 backs for.gold. I am almost sure that the registry forced that price.
Really .gold are very expensive. You must own only the killer ones. I m not planning to buy in this extention.

•••
•••
elite.gold is the only one I've got.

•••
i own:
1) Gspot.Gold - this could be one of two things ;)
2) Short.gold - which could be a finance/stock market Short Position on the Commodity
3) Pennyweight.gold - unit of measuring gold for jewlers
4) Dwt.gold - is symbolic reference for Pennyweight (dwt) Unit of measuring Jewlery
5) Weight.gold -Know overall Value of Your Gold, or what Gold is worth per Weight!

Let me know which ones you like/dislike and why or pm me for serious offers

Last edited:
•••
Club.Gold

Click.Gold

Red.Gold

10k.Gold

Select.Gold

I like 'em and I have already sold one .gold domain at a nice sum :xf.smile:

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
•••
Club.Gold

Click.Gold

Red.Gold

10k.Gold

Select.Gold

Thanks,
Brandon
nice collection..

•••
heavenly.gold
forsale.gold
superior.gold

•••
•••
Dwt.gold
Pennyweight.gold
Short.gold
Weight.gold
Findmy.gold
Findthe.gold
Gspot.gold (gold spot market) not the adult term
Myold.gold

All for sale make offer, also thoughts and comments welcome

•••
I happen to know the original first registrant of both 24k.gold and bullion.gold only let them go after the first year because the cost to renew was $1,000 and $500 for each respectively, and you're saying you were able to get them both for just reg fee or around $100 after that?

Last edited:
•••
.gold is not 1000 a year renewal

•••
.gold is not 1000 a year renewal
You should have reviewed the whole thread first. 24k.gold and bullion.gold were released as "premium" domains at $1,000 a year for the former and $500 a year for the latter only. You could not renew or transfer them for any less than that after the first year. After the original registrant didn't want to have to pay that much for renewals, apparently someone else was simply allowed to get them for only basic .gold "reg fee" and did not have to pay anywhere near $1,000 or $500. The original registrant certainly would have renewed them if they could have been renewed for normal .gold registration fee. Now do you see what I was talking about?

Last edited:
•••

Thanks,
Brandon

Interesting, I didn't see your mention of that earlier. I was not aware anyone had ever sold a .gold at all. Would you be willing to share the details, or at least share which .gold it was?

•••
xxx.gold
luxe.gold
interior.gold
property.gold
party.gold
auction.gold
comfort.gold
cruise.gold
commerce.gold

•••
blu.gold
elite.gold
pur.gold

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back