Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain tram.hk

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

miklcct

Established Member
Impact
33
I've got tram.hk recently, bundled with Chinese 電車.香港 . Is there any intrinsic value in it? How much value I can create by developing a website on it?

For further information, bus.hk, train.hk, minibus.hk and ferry.hk are all registered. bus.hk is not used, train.hk is parked, there was a minibus information website on minibus.hk but the hosting has just expired, and there is currently a working website at ferry.hk run by an ad company but isn't updated in the last 5 years.

Is there any chance I can earn a lot of money on it?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
yes if they call it tram in HK
 
0
•••
push
 
0
•••
Well there is a famous tram in HK. But it obviously has its own website. Could try and sell it to them, but I doubt they'd be interested as I think they're state owned.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I don't know if there is tram service in HK but if there is, there is only one potential end user. And for some reason they didn't bother to register this name.
Who are the potential end users then ?
Besides, I am not aware of a market for .hk names.

Is there any chance I can earn a lot of money on it?
No, but I think you can lose a bit of money in renewal fees.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back