Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

trafficz.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Kamil

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi


trafficz.com
Anyone using it ? They Pay ?

Please Answer If whos know anything about trafficz.com :)

Best Regards
Kamil
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
i`am using it, i haved parked 23 domains, and i get almost 20-40c/click, and if you optain for CPM you get 3$/1000 visits.... not bad.

You can join them if you dont have 50 domains, only if your domains get 100+visits/day.

Payment is at 20$ (easy to reach)
 
0
•••
sounds interesting
 
0
•••
hmm thats pretty cool but for me.. $20 is kind of hard to reach lol :D
 
0
•••
I use their CPM for names which hardly get any clicks anyway. The good thing is they count traffic from any part of the world except China. BTW, for some reason, I haven't got any clicks higher than $.08 at Trafficz, regardless of the topic.
 
0
•••
I've used them... still have some names there but I wanted to see how accurate was and so when I went on vacation, I clicked several times and just tested it. My clicks didn't count. So I moved a couple names to Sedo and one name had 17 clicks as of the 12th of this month. I now have nearly 50 on that same site and it's only been at sedo a couple days. Something isn't right with that. I moved about 20 names over to Sedo... We'll see.

If you are looking for ppc, Trafficz pays good.. if they are counting your hits.
 
0
•••
i cant say

Kamil said:
Hi


trafficz.com
Anyone using it ? They Pay ?

Please Answer If whos know anything about trafficz.com :)

Best Regards
Kamil
as ihad seen it is a new program (copyrights 2004 )
so how can we expect that they pay
if any body got payments please post here i will join under u
 
0
•••
I have heard they do pay realiably. I never made enough with 120 names there. I like their charts. In my case, I'm just not sure all the activity was being recorded. Other than that, the landing site looks ok. that's all I wish... the landing sites were real nice.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Hi.

I love Trafficz. I got paid 3 times so far and with no delay. I got paid to my PP account.
 
0
•••
My main problem witht trafficz is that I get decent amount of searches, but absolutely no clicks whatsoever in "traffic response" mode. Don't actually know, why :-/
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back