Dynadot

Traffic stats on someone else's website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is there somewhere I can get traffic stats on a specific domain name? My company has seen a couple of domain names that are very close to ours and we would like to be able to find out if they are getting a lot of traffic and then decide if we want to try to buy them.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
jimbutts99 said:
Is there somewhere I can get traffic stats on a specific domain name? My company has seen a couple of domain names that are very close to ours and we would like to be able to find out if they are getting a lot of traffic and then decide if we want to try to buy them.

Not traffic stats but you can type in 3 different sites to compare the popularity of it by other sites linking/search engines links:

http://www.marketleap.com/publinkpop/

•••
Thanks kerrijo I give it a try.

Appreciate it.

•••
Not specific traffic stats, but don't forget alexa . You can get a crap-ton of data from urltrends.com (Including alexa traffic rank). While alexa is NOT perfect by any stretch of the imagination, it does give you a relative idea where the traffic sits (Higher the number rank, lower the traffic).
-Allan :gl:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back