NameSilo

Traffic Club revenue

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi there,

What is the parking revenue on Traffic Club compared to other parking sites such as Namedrive? Help would be very much appreciated. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would also be interested in knowing if anyone has some knowledge about Traffic Club to share :)

•••
My domains have been performing quite well at Traffic Club, especially for US traffic. You should really give them a try, since Traffic Club automatically optimizes your portfolio by forwarding its traffic to the parking provider at which your domains perform best.

•••
I've had some domains with traffic club for several months. They pay much better than most services like sedo, afternic, namedrive, etc. They have several ppc services that you can use and percentage settings for prioritizing which service you want.

However, for the higher ppc, you will give up exposure in return. Traffic Club operates strictly by type-ins. Someone must type your exact domain in their address bar to get to your landing page. They do not use keywords and such and are not interested in selling your name. Your listed domains will not show up in search engines.

Your portfolio must be approved by traffic club first.

The site itself has some good features, but it also is lacking in some.

More info if you need it.

•••
some good info there. My portfolio got approved so that is fine. Ill try and switch over a few names to test the water :)

•••
kevmacmeh said:
some good info there. My portfolio got approved so that is fine. Ill try and switch over a few names to test the water :)

Yeah its good to give a try. I tried them for a week (nearly a week). I think my best performing names on fabulous aren't getting any click. The reason i found is their un-related landing page. You visitors will see all sorts of ads on "pet related" names. Right away they'll move out of the site.

I think skenzo's landing page is allright.

Let us know how you're doing.

V

•••
Two notes...

1 - TC has several different "templates" or programs within Traffic Club. Some look better than others graphically but none look as good as many of the other PPC Rev sites out there. Plus, the default is to rotate you through each of the four templates which each has a system behind them. One, I believe, is for Google ads. Anyway, the generic looking template is VERY generic. In order to get the better looking template (more attractive and gets better Clich through) you have to go with the less paying backend service.

2 - The PPC Rev was GREAT for about 3 weeks... then it dropped of significantly. Not the Clicks, the PAY. I made some $40 in the first 2 - 3 weeks on my first domain I parked there and then in pretty much stopped. Just as many clicks but I went to making little or nothing per click. So I added more domains, domains that get traffic, type in and otherwise.... It didn't help.

I left the sites up for another couple of weeks and still got good traffic but no money. So I moved.

GoPC

•••
In TC every once in a while I still get a $10 click on a loan domain, but revenues seem to have slipped down a bit, even on skenzo.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back