IT.COM

question Trademark issue? waiting for reply!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Venky kasula

Established Member
Impact
Hi to all,
I am new to flipping domains.Recently I found 5 letters domain. It is available in .biz and .de extensions and it is registred as a trademark.So can I register that domain in other extensions or any legal copyright issue will raise! Also I am I eligible to register other countries extensions like .us,.uk.,.de. Please reply.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi to all,
I am new to flipping domains.Recently I found 5 letters domain. It is available in .biz and .de extensions and it is registred as a trademark.So can I register that domain in other extensions or any legal copyright issue will raise! Also I am I eligible to register other countries extensions like .us,.uk.,.de. Please reply.
Hi Trademarks and copyrights are two different things . Eligibility for Registration for CCTLDs differ from one country to another . Some are having residency requirements , some may ask for proof of business .
Regarding Registration of Trademarked Domain in another extension : No if the Trademark is well known , No if you want to sell to the trademark holder . No if you want to carry on business in the same class or in the same region and so on...

•••
The question has been asked 432 times here. Why do you want to do it?

•••
•••
Back