Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain tpg.cn

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herakles

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi Guyz,

Any idea what I can ask for the domain TPG.CN?

Furthermore I've still got the domain www.tntpost.cn (tnt is a large postal company with focus on China ;))

Thanx for your appraisals!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
reg fee :imho:
 
0
•••
Reg Fee :)
 
0
•••
-/reg
 
0
•••
zilch
 
0
•••
0.00 - Reg Fee +/-
 
0
•••
reg fee IMHO .cn is not very popular...
 
0
•••
reg fee at most
 
0
•••
Before making any comments about domain, I'd like to know what is "tgp" ?

Thanks,
Pratik
 
0
•••
Herakles said:
Hi Guyz,

Any idea what I can ask for the domain TPG.CN?

Furthermore I've still got the domain www.tntpost.cn (tnt is a large postal company with focus on China ;))

Thanx for your appraisals!

tntpost, don't they have copyright?
 
0
•••
cejay said:
tntpost, don't they have copyright?

Is there such a thing in China?
 
0
•••
tpg is the former name of TNT, but could be anything (top picture galleries?)

tntpost, is not yet 'trademarked'

3 letter .cn should be worth something in the near future!
 
0
•••
.cn? Nahh.. :gl:
 
0
•••
extension for china :)
 
0
•••
I thought it was tgp! I would say arround mid $XX for Tpg.cn
 
0
•••
I think a 3 letter .cn domain could be a good investment for the future. China has almost 1,3 billion people. Internet will ofcourse grow!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back