Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain TourToJapan.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
38
Any comment and appraisal?

TourToJapan.com



Anthony

:gn:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I have heard the phrase "Tour to Japan" a few times, so they must hold a lot of tours.

I value it at high $XXX if you find an end user for this one, which is a great possibility.
 
1
•••
Hi,

TourJapan.com or JapanTours.com would be much stronger.

This is still a good candidate for development.

Good luck and take care,

Kevin
 
1
•••
Thanks both Kevin and Gene for your comment.

Anthony

:gn:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Personally, I would value this name as Mid to High $xx to a reseller.
 
0
•••
Thanks again, htmlindex.

Anthony

:gn:

Rep add to all. (But for htmlindex, I max out the rep for you.)

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
I haven't heard this saying before, and I would think it would be worth a bit more without the "to" in it. But. . .
It's worth what you make out of it as I always say in this forum and I'm sure you know.

I also think tours are huge there wether its just group tours, baseball teams etc. . .
about 290,000 for "tour japan".

I'd say mid xx undeveloped. . . it'd be interesting to see what the type in traffic is.
Good Luck! !
 
0
•••
Thanks, PHAT. If you search for "Tourto" + major cities or countries, they are all taken - if I remember correct. I got the ideal from an ad I saw on the newspaper. The ad was using TourTo somewhere .com as the site.

Anthony

:gn:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back