Domain Empire

domain "totallyloud.com"

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Voilamagic

Established Member
Impact
What do you think of the following domain name: totallyloud.com -- I want to sell it, but I have also considered some other uses below:

1. Music Streaming: TotallyLoud.com can be used as a music streaming platform where users can stream their favorite music genres, create playlists, and follow their favorite artists.
  2. Music Discovery: Users can use TotallyLoud.com to discover new music. The platform can recommend new artists and songs based on the user's listening history, preferences, and playlists.
  3. Music Promotion: TotallyLoud.com can be used as a platform for independent and emerging artists to promote their music. The platform can help emerging artists gain visibility and grow their fan base.
  4. Music Reviews: TotallyLoud.com can be used as a platform for music reviews. Users can share their opinions and reviews on the latest albums, singles, and artists.
  5. Music Events: TotallyLoud.com can be used as a platform to promote music events, such as concerts, festivals, and live performances. Users can buy tickets and stay updated on upcoming music events.

Let me know what you think! I appreciate all feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your suggested uses are correct, it could be used for those things. But as it stands it's just a domain name, not a profitable business or even a built website.
I understand you are just suggesting what it could be used for, but the first word could be replaced with many other words:
MegaLoud, VeryLoud, SuperLoud, UberLoud...

I think a new startup related to music or similar could very well buy this name, but your potential buyer pool is very tiny and there are so many other options. As such I think a sale is likely to not happen, or take many years of visibility.

I think you'll struggle to sell it at all, but to value it anyway, I'd suggest low 3 figures.

You could list it on a brandable sales site :)

Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I could see a one-off field event using it. (headbangers) But not for branding etc. Any user won't be spending a lot on a name.

Last edited:
•••
$5 to $55 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back