Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Torrentfile.net

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio

Top Member
Impact
1,014
Just picked this up from a backorder. What do you guys think?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
To be honest, I hope it didn't cost you much. It has a pretty low OVT (~9k), and many other extensions are available (.us, .co.uk).

~$10
 
0
•••
The name didn't last long! I sold the name on sedo for $70.00 I think i could've got more for the name but I wanted to make my first sale on sedo that I let it go at $70.00
 
0
•••
$70 seems fair - i thought it was a good domain. well done :)
 
0
•••
Thanks BOOMER!
 
0
•••
Did you see the sale in the DNJournal for mixtapetorrent.com? $4100. Yours should have sold in the lower $xxx range at least. Over a million in google and 9590 Overture. Next time you are in a hurry to sell, PM me first. I'd have given you $100 without blinking.
 
0
•••
Hey VERBSTER!

That was just to make my first sedo sale! I wanted to see what process i had to go through to make a sale through sedo. It looks like the owner of the .com bought the .net.
 
0
•••
Mid XX I'd say.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back