Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Tornado on the ground!

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

.X.

In God I TrustTop Member
Impact
54,259
We have a tornado on the ground here in tx,In cederhill,The storm cell is moving my way,Along with a another bad storm cell right behind it,This may be a long night in the storm seller for me and the wife,The critters around here are real upset so that usually means a bad storm on the risin.I will need my cheese puffs and chips ahoy cookies,Iam gonna go stash them in the storm seller now just incase.lol
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
wow, best of luck man!

You have a surge protector for your PC I hope? (if not log bro, not worth frying your system to be on a forum lol).

We'll keep ya in the prayers. Say hi to Antie Em for us too if you see her twirling around :P
 
0
•••
Xfactor said:
We have a tornado on the ground here in tx,In cederhill,The storm cell is moving my way,Along with a another bad storm cell right behind it,This may be a long night in the storm seller for me and the wife,The critters around here are real upset so that usually means a bad storm on the risin.I will need my cheese puffs and chips ahoy cookies,Iam gonna go stash them in the storm seller now just incase.lol

Be safe!
 
0
•••
Stay safe Xfactor ! I Hope all is well ~
 
0
•••
LeeRyder said:
wow, best of luck man!

You have a surge protector for your PC I hope? (if not log bro, not worth frying your system to be on a forum lol).

We'll keep ya in the prayers. Say hi to Antie Em for us too if you see her twirling around :P

Oh yea got everything on a surge protector,But will loose are electrictricty,We always do,It jus a matter of when at this point.Thanks for the prayers LeeRyder,Much appreciated.Tis the season for this,So no surprises here.Thanks aswell all4cost and gene.Just gotta let mother nature take her course.
 
0
•••
I'm not far from you, just outside Dallas.

We've got warnings going across the TV and Radio right now...... :o D-:
 
0
•••
Hm.

Tornado Watch
Hazardous Weather Outlook
Short Term Forecast

Where you are.

It doesn't seem like it's really heading directly at you from the map, but still, the weather can be crazy in Texas.

Stay safe.
 
0
•••
WoW!

Good Luck John!

Don't be taking any risks!

See you soon!



True_Snake
 
0
•••
-db- said:
I'm not far from you, just outside Dallas.

We've got warnings going across the TV and Radio right now...... :o D-:

Iam 35 mi east of dallas,Kaufman county

-db- said:
I'm not far from you, just outside Dallas.

We've got warnings going across the TV and Radio right now...... :o D-:


You know how it can get here,Keep an eye on these cells,Stay safe my friend.A lot of rotation in clouds they are showing.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
We got a nice little storm cell heading towards Chicago as well (or so it seems from looking at the weather.com radar), so we'll see how that goes. Don't think it's produced any tornados or anything yet, and it even looks like it might be dissipating.
 
0
•••
scary. i live in fl. last year 3 hurricanes hit us :/ was scarry. power out for 2 weeks!
 
0
•••
Wow I would be so scared right now! I wish you luck! You and your family be safe!
 
0
•••
I've lived here all my life.Was in a nasty tornado in Paris texas in 1982 i believe it was,Oklahoma and kansas have it way worse then we do.Thanks for the kind words ZuraX."Dear lord don't let my F-150 get tore up."
 
0
•••
Hey the F-150 can be replaced. Well if you ot insurance covering it...
 
0
•••
So an F-5 took out your F-150? ;)
 
0
•••
oh man I hope it dont hehehe
 
0
•••
hey..dude..but then you can move up to a new Dodge Ram Hemi *drools*
 
0
•••
good luck guys.... I live in new zealand lol , tornadoes happen what? once every 10 years lol.. it snows about every 5 years :(
 
0
•••
Maybe Xfactor loves his F-150 and wouldnt like a Dodge hehe :P
 
0
•••
ZuraX said:
Maybe Xfactor loves his F-150 and wouldnt like a Dodge hehe :P

hehe How right you are ZuraX.Mine is 2002 supercab,With a supercharged 5.4ltr,5 speed manual trans,Can you say BLOWN! LOL....I can eat dodge hemis and still have room for a chevy.Trucks that is.LOL

The storms have seemed to dicapte for the time being,They'll be back,TX weather is the worst,We have no seasons here.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back