IT.COM

domain Toolture.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Talha Nasir

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
From research I've done, is this related to Thor? The hammer guy. If so, as a hammer / tool brand ...TOOL TURE! ...I can sort of ride with it, to those that connect to it. However, that connection without research / understanding is troubling

Optimistic view: Mid hundreds territory, if a connection is made. If no success, drop

Last edited:
•••
It is not related to Thor but it is relate with tools used in daily life. You can use it as webtool, internet tool, programming tool, professional tool etc it depends upon buyer/enduser how he can use it. Further it is not related to Thor but it is also use for Thor.

Last edited:
•••
@Talha Nasir Cool. The thor idea (if people relate to it) ...relating to strong, robust, handy ...hero tools

Last edited:
•••
@Talha Nasir Cool. The thor idea (if people relate to it) ...relating to strong, robust, handy ...hero tools
By name it looks like industrial or professional tool brand but i personally like it as softtool(web developing, internet tools, programming tool etc)

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back